GOING HOME

One family's diary, journeys and thoughts

Monday, January 29, 2007

Snow Day!

Last night, it snowed again. I woke up this morning and looked out of the window and saw a lot of white. It wasn't until I went outside that I really noticed how deep the snow was. And did I mention that it was snowing like crazy? Our school starts at 8:45. My bus usually gets there first so I am the first one who arrives in my class. Sometimes I come even before my teacher.

During recess, everyone was playing in the snow, me included. It was so much fun. Some kids were actually rolling around in snow. It was all new and fluffy. I think about 6 inches fell. I love it, but I feel sorry for the cars and such. It's so hard to drive in deep snow. Anyway, at 10:45, they announced that we were to be sent home early because we had no running water, and partly because of the weather. They contacted all the parents, called the buses, etc. Everyone was happy that school was over, naturally. My first "snow day," or " there no water so they sent us home," day. Fun fun fun.

1 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that sounds fun:D... i havent seen snow in a long time!... roxy... i left another comment on your family pic, if you want to see it... and please check your e-mail address. love
-cassandra

 

Post a Comment

<< Home