GOING HOME

One family's diary, journeys and thoughts

Friday, January 05, 2007

Three generations



Vicky with her mom and Grandma (on dad's side)... and some more little Vickys in the background (in the form of pictures). Vicky's pictures of all ages are all around Grandma's house...


This is when we just dropped by Grandma's to say Happy New Year, and had to stay for a few hours, because she wouldn't let us go until we try all the delicacies she cooked. She even woke up Grandpa, who worked all through the previous night, and made him cut the deli meats for us...


Grandmas....



...and me all bundled up on the occasion of first snow.

I think I finally exhausted all the pictures I took since it snowed, so from this point forward I might have some thoughtful texts, if I get a chance to post at all.

If anybody besides Mike is ever reading this, please drop me a line, I would be right glad to hear from ya'll.

2 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys look like your aging quickly.

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Angela said...

That's cool - all the generations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home