GOING HOME

One family's diary, journeys and thoughts

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A study in pink

What do you normally expect from a hairdresser? If you use one at all, you would probably expect to go there, tell them what you want and get it done more or less closely, depending on the stylist's experience. Perhaps you would want to get some advice, agree on a certain style and then go ahead with it. Either way, your hairdresser would try to make you look as close to what you want, as possible. Right?



So I went to the beauty salon on Saturday to freshen up my highlights. The one that is located in our building and where the old hairstylist of my mother's still works.

I told her I want highlight slightly lighter than my natural hair color, and only on top.

And you know what I ended up? With lots and lots of WHITE highlights all through my hair!!!

And when I told her I don't want to look like a zebra, she gave me a color rinse and I ended up with PINK highlights.

I am never going back there again. And don't recommend anyone to go to "Boheme" beauty salon, either. Unless you are getting a short cut. And even then, you might end up with something you didn't ask for, because madam hairdresser thinks she knows best and never listens to the clients.

GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home