GOING HOME

One family's diary, journeys and thoughts

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Back to Armenia... in thoughts

It has been only about 6 months since we returned to the US, and I already miss Armenia terribly! Spending hours on the phone with friends and relatives helps but a little, and hearing the disturbing news on TV doesn't help at all, because they mostly talk about current politics and very rarely about things that have outlived generations of politicians.

So today, on the International Women's day I decided to gratify myself and present anyone who might stop by with a gift - some yet-unpublished here photos of Armenian churches and monasteries.

I left them with the frames I made for printing, which have the names of the monuments. You may click on the photo for a full-size version.













1 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

As usual, these are some awesome shots you have here! I'm amazed at the beauty of Armenian country.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home