GOING HOME

One family's diary, journeys and thoughts

Friday, August 18, 2006

Roxy's Speech About Being Bored

Mo-o-o-om, I'm bored!!!!!!!!

Can I bake? NoOOO! Because we don't have an oven!
Can I cook something? NOOOOO! Because we don't have the ingredients!
Can I read a book? NOOOO! Because I just finished the one I was reading!
Can I go to Barnes and Noble and look at Garfield comics? NOOOOO!
Can I go to PetCo and admire the animals? NOOOO!!!
Can I walk the dog? NOOOOO! Because we don't have one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vicky's comment on reading this: "Mom has issues!"

Now, who is really the one who has issues?

2 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're funny Rox! I'm bored too.
:) maybe I'll get a cat!

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol... funny speech... but ya... at least you have a cat to play with.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home