GOING HOME

One family's diary, journeys and thoughts

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

QSI school

Tuesday, Mom and I went to the only international school in Armenia, called QSI- which stands for Quality Schools International. The director, Mark Hemphill, is a Texan who was in Ukraine last year. So random. Going in there was like being in my elementary school again. It was exactly like an American school. I have not yet been accepted, but Mark said I was an ideal candidate. We took a look around, and it was so cute-looking. I was surprised to see a deer on the property, and even more surprised to learn that it belonged to one of the people there. Apparently, the only 9th grade class has 7 students, 2 of which are girls. They have a shortage of girls. But it seems like the ideal solution to our current problem. The only drawback is the price. I don't know how much the full tuition price is. We are applying for a scholarsip, which gives us a discount. Even so, the price is like $3,700. The bus costs extra but is optional. I don't know how it's going to turn out, but it seems like a great school.

1 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Roxy! I spoke wiht your Mom the other day. We miss working wiht her. Hope you and your sister are doing well. Good luck in the school!

Best,
Steve Cattani

 

Post a Comment

<< Home