GOING HOME

One family's diary, journeys and thoughts

Monday, October 02, 2006

What's happening?

Just a quick and not very organized recap of happenings last week.

The Independence Day-parade-concerts-lots and lots of foreign guest in town-traffic jams-streets closed-police having a field day....

The ship returning... (there will be more about this, I promise)

Vicky found a job!!! She works as a waitress at a small restaurant/tea house called Teapot.

I found a job, too!!! After 4 months of e-mails and 3 interviews. Here is the place that hired me as an office manager: www.ameria.am

AND I have to supervise 5 people!!! Pray for me.

French president visiting. A year of Armenian culture opening in France. More traffic jams. Police having a field day again.

Did I mention that police here drives little blue-and-white Korean Hyundais equpped with sirenes that sound like cheap videogames?

AND they love their loudspeakers. They use them a lot, screaming stuff in slangest of all slangs.

Yeah...

Roxy went into hibernation mode beginning of last week. She sleeps all day and wakes up in time for dinner. She is working on returning to the human schedule.

And as of right now it's raining cats and dogs. Mostly dogs.

Finally, for those of you who liked Pirates II - I don't know you!!!!!!!
It's terribly horrible and you won't prove otherwise.

With this I remain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home