GOING HOME

One family's diary, journeys and thoughts

Saturday, September 06, 2008

What's new

It looks like our lengthy visit to Armenia is drawing to its close, and while there are no certain dates set for our departure yet, we are hoping to be reuntied with our friends across the ocean sometime before the end of year. Once I get my computer back from the repair shop, I will be composing some long posts with pictures about our most recent adventures and happenings. Not that anybody stops by the blog anymore... oh well, I like writing anyway, so I'll write it for myself.

1 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger Donna Flores said...

Hi Mariam,
Life has been crazy. We have been renovating the house, Danie put in hard wood floors in the living room and bed room and he did major repairs and painted our bedroom. Plus I have been studying to take my state boards for my nursing license so I can go back to work as an RN. I take that test on Wednesday. We started school last week. We are taking statistics. I hope I can continue. Yesterday I injured my knee and may need surgery, I'll find out after I see the surgeon. Anyway things have been crazy as usual!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home