GOING HOME

One family's diary, journeys and thoughts

Monday, June 26, 2006

6-26-06

Yesterday, mom and I went out to eat pizza at Pizza Di Roma. Of course, it was past midnight, so they didn’t have much stuff left. I was sitting facing the window, and there were these two guys walking by and staring back at me. I stared back at them, and before they disappeared behind the wall, I gave them a quick glare. Next thing I know, they’re standing on the other side of the street, staring at me. Then they walk up and down the street, all the time staring at me. On one of those up and downs, on of them waved at me. Finally, they went down the street and didn’t come back again. Then, when we were going home, this guy and his friend walked up to me and said, “Hello!” in Armenian. When I ignored him, he said (in Armenian), “Sorry, you looked just like my friend.” but that’s not all. While we were walking on the street ( at 1:00 a.m.), these guys in a car honked there horn and waved at us. I was glad when we finally got home. Sheesh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home