GOING HOME

One family's diary, journeys and thoughts

Saturday, June 24, 2006

6-22-06 - GOODNIGHT, SLEEP TIGHT, DON’T LET THE BEDBUGS BITE!

Bedbugs! Yup, I had an encounter with a bedbug a few nights ago. (yes, there are really such things as bedbugs.) Don’t know where it crawled out from, but the second my mom saw it, she said, “Shoot! Kill it immediately!” So that’s exactly what I did. Turns out it was like a tick or something. Later, my sister found a huge spider in her room, that probably crawled out from the old bookshelves. Did I mention a grasshopper flew into our room one night? It’s a zoo out here! But the worst was the bed bug. Ugghh! (for those of you who don’t know, that sound is accompanied by the violent shudder of the body.) On a happier note, there are little ice cream stands in every yard, and at least 20 on each block. For some people, all they have to do is step out of there houses and walk a few feet to buy ice cream. And life goes on. Well, bye 4 now. We’re still looking for a church to go to. Can’t find one. Great. I’ll write back later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home