GOING HOME

One family's diary, journeys and thoughts

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Snow pain, snow gain

We woke up today and looked out of the window expecting to see the same leaveless, colorless and slightly sad autumn park which we've been seeing for the last 6 weeks or so. Instead...





Of course, Roxy was the one to discover this, as she looked out to see if her school bus has come. I head her shriek and ran over to see... what you see here.





Isn't it beautiful?





Since Vicky promised us she will cry when it snows, we woke her up too, just to see her cry. She didn't. She just looked out, said: "This must be wrong in so many languages... So...yeah, I am not going to work today." And went back to sleep.

Well, gotta run now. I'm gonna put on my snow boots and venture out... to get to work. Not only it snowed at night, it's snowing now, too! But I am glad. Let it snow, let it snow...

1 Comments:

At 1:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snow sucks. I hate being wet and cold at the same time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home