GOING HOME

One family's diary, journeys and thoughts

Monday, January 08, 2007

"Shiver" - a post without pics

Brr, It's cold in here. There must be some........snow! Ah, yes, the wonders of a very cold winter. Did I mention that two of our five rooms are closed for the winter and are terribly chilly? They are surrounded by four walls, and have a roof, and therefore, it is unacceptable that I can see my breath when I breathe there. Yes. I can see my breath in my own house. Rather sad, if you ask me. Mom uses one of those rooms as an extra fridge. And, when we go outside for a walk and come back in again, the bottoms of my pants are completely covered with snow, and they are frozen stiff. Still, I had fun throwing snowballs at my "uncles". By the way, 32 degrees F is freezing, and I think the coldest so far here has been like -2.2 Degrees F. So, you get the idea. It's cold.

1 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

-2.2! The coldest it has gotten here is like 39!(Not including times past 12:00)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home