GOING HOME

One family's diary, journeys and thoughts

Monday, July 30, 2007

What's new

Hello all, and sorry for not logging for a while. We were all rather busy, and this time with a good outcome. My apartment is finally sold, hip-hip-hooray!!! (For those who don't know, that was ONE of the main reasons I had to come here.) Moreover, after some searching I found and liked another, smaller apartment a little farther from city center and now am in process of buying it. As of right now I am homeless, living in an apartment that doesn't belong to me anymore. We already started packing, but there is still a long way to go, considering the fact that there is also my cousin's stuff to pack.

After working for a couple of months 10 am to 1 am every day, Vicky finally quit her job and is now chillin' at home.

Roxy is also home, doing homework (summer courses) when Vicky is not on the computer and housework - when she is. On weekends, we try to get out of town. Our last trip took us all over the Northern part of Armenia, but it was a one-day bus trip, so we didn't have time to appreciate things as much. I am looking forward to going back there and enjoying the nature and the sights at my leisure.

And the cat... well, she is a big girl now and every few weeks gets lonely and starts calling out from her high 3rd floor tower for her knight in shining armor. I think all the furry knights of the neighborhood gather under our balcony on those days.

The rains finally stopped, and now it's that hot and sticky summer weather I dislike so much. It's a good thing we have air conditioning at work, and at home the stone walls are so thick, it's always nice and cool inside.

So, the life goes on. As I hope it does elsewhere, even though we haven't heard from anyone in a while. Where are you, people?

1 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI MIRIAM. SO U FINALLY SOLD UR APARMENT? DATS GOOD. GREAT PICS. I LIKE DA MOUTAINS.
IT'S ME ALFREDO AKA. HIPPIE. TELL VICKY I SAY HI!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home