GOING HOME

One family's diary, journeys and thoughts

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Some random thoughts

If any of you like good, clean, inspirational movies, watch Akeelah and the Bee. We discovered it some time ago and already watched it a few times. It's definitely on our favorite list now!

Speaking of which, I had to reformat my computer recently, and ever since it refuses to play bootleg DVDs. In fact, it wouldn't even open my photo CDs, which I quite legitimately burned at work a few years back. Hmpt!

Today is the official last day of festivities in Armenia. According to the old calendar, used in Armenia some 90 years ago, it's New Year's Day today, and even though all other dates have long been observed by the new reckoning, this one stayed. I guess people just don't want to let the holidays go.

And of course, it's snowing again!

2 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys should try swimming in that lake. Swimming in lakes is fun.

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Donna said...

We liked that movie too. That gave me an APOSTRAPHY! We'll have a page on the web site for people to put in their movie/music reviews!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home