GOING HOME

One family's diary, journeys and thoughts

Monday, May 04, 2009

Old photographs

Now that my kids are suddenly all grown up and don't need me to feed them, dress them, tuck them in and make every decision for them, I am finding myself with a lot of free time on my hands - something I am not used to. (It might also have something to do with the fact that I am not working full-time.) While I enjoy this newfound freedom to do things I like, I do miss the time my daughters were young and more dependent on me. Especially because most of my friends are going through that stage of life right now, with the battles, troubles, joys and surprises I had 15-20 years ago, and watching them makes me miss it even more.

So I took out some old photos to reminisce, and decided to share them with all of you.



1990


1992




1992



1994

1995


1996

1996


1997

2 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

How fun is it to look back on old pictures! I enjoy doing that as well. Thanks for sharing these with us.

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger letsbuggy said...

i love those CHEEKS! what were you feeding them? haha! lol!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home